Even in the morning times when one is not motivate to do the work, HUMMING BIRD can help.
Interest to do your job
Not to lose interest in your work, DRAGON FLY will help you
When you are getting bored with doing the same routine work look at the picture of DOLPHIN and immediately you will get a surge of energy.
If you dislike your current job, you will not find a new job
Many people say that “I don’t like this job”. With the result they will not give their hundred percent to their work.
Cursing the employer and everyday going to the work with lot of resentment, in all situation you will not get any other job till you give your hundred percent.
Suddenly will dislike a place and feel somebody is bossing over you and recognition is not there or proper remuneration is not there. In all such cases, PELICAN will work wonders and make that person give hundred percent in the present job.
If you are not getting a new job then find out how you treat the current job.
Call upon HORSE, when:
- You don’t want to be a slave to somebody, for example to your boss at work
- To have freedom from workplace – you are stuck with lots of work and not able to get out of office. And it’s already late.
- Say, you are away on a holiday for 10 days. Nobody from office should disturb you.
- When a task couldn’t be completed, or you need strength to complete the work
- When we want to come out of dire straits, for example the economic downturn in US (you could project it on to US)
- It gives you leadership qualities
My husband handles a lot of our home and business management issues and he often feels overwhelmed by too many problems and responsibilities that just land on him and drag on forever.
Nobody else seems to take any responsibility or do anything competently. He feels he is always putting out fires and not having time to move forward. Are there any switch words or remedies I could use on his behalf?
- Keep a picture of King Fisher under his pillow.
- When anybody is overwhelmed with work there are two remedies in Bach flowers. They are ELM and OAK. Write his name and circle. Draw one more concentric circle and write these flowers. Daily see them and read them.
- You can use switch words RELEASE RESISTANCE COUNT MOVE ON. Chant or write them on your husband’s behalf.
King Fisher: is a bird. It will help anyone find new sources of money
Elm: will make you handle multiple things at the same time – like for example, organizing a wedding, where you need to be multi-tasking
Oak: work smarter and get your things done
Release Resistance: After making several efforts, the desired results are not accomplished. It means there is internal resistance in us, which stops us from achieving our objectives.
Count: to get the money you require
Move: to move forward in life and not stuck up in the current situation
On: no stagnation (remember the expression here: MOVE ON)