Entwined in Love
I am keen to change my relationship with my husband to total love and harmony, because most of the times he is always angry with me.
As I do sometimes make mistakes for which I immediately say sorry. But still I really want to change everything to LOVE and make him happy and calm.
I also know he loves me a lot. But things tend to go wrong and out of hand sometimes.
Download a picture of two swans with their necks entwined. Keep it under your pillow and your husband’s.
In the morning or evening look at the picture, and chant the switch words, “TOGETHER DIVINE”:
The entwined swans represent intimate love.
Animal Spirits June 27 2009 Part I
(From Multi Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Animal spirits are there, to help us. They can be called for any kind of help. God is helping us through nature – Bach Flower Remedies and Animal Spirits for example. Animals are right brain beings and therefore they are much more intelligent than us.
- Do I need to have the animals in the house to have an effect, for example have Jelly Fish in the house to create harmony between husband and wife? Photo of Jelly Fish will do. You just need a awareness of them. Connections with animal spirits are always there. We are just remembering it.
- Pills are more effective than chanting.
- I can make a bottle of water as a Horse energy filled bottle. It’s all about power of intention.
- Call them using their Tamil name or a Hindi name, as language is not important.
- Please note here, that we are calling the sprit of the animal not the animal itself.
Life Situational Remedies
|Life Situations||Remedies/Animal Spirit(s)|
|Assuming no problem between husband and wife physically – they need to beget a child||Rabbit photo should be there in the bed room.|
|Someone criticizes and attacks you verbally||Hare|
|To maintain your distance and space; make the criticising person leave you||Hare, Polar Bear|
|To have fun and joyTo feel elated||Pray, “Hey humming bird give me fun and joy”|
|For mediation and conciliation; in Hindi crane is called as Saras — which means easy, therefore mediation is easy.||Crane|
|To remain calm and composedBe positive in challenging times and harshest conditions||Camel and Penguin|
|When there is too much worry about money||Squirrel and Kingfisher|
|If you want to command respectWe may feel shy as we mayn’t know anybody in the party.||Polar Bear|
|For clearing any misunderstanding. We would have said something simple but the other person would have taken it seriously. It can create compassion and understanding in them.||Pray to Blue Whale, “This is what I told. Please make them understand” or alternatively “Blue Whale be active in the energy field of Tom and clear the misunderstanding between us”.|
|Harmony between husband and wife||Jelly Fish is excellent|