A lazy boy becomes studious
A Chinese mythological story…
A boy was not doing well in class. He was lazy. He used to get up late and had never been to school on time.
One day by chance he got up early. Heard the wake-up call of a Rooster, rather woke up due to it. On a whim he took a decision that he will wake up early like the Rooster and will be the first person to reach the school.
Well, he stuck to his vow, was the first to reach his school, until he completed his schooling, of course.
Moral of the story
Rooster will make you enthusiastic about your endeavors.
So pray to the animal spirit guide Rooster to have enthusiasm and joy for your studies or work. Have the picture of it as your screen saver.
Parents could put up of picture of Rooster, so that their children could study well. How? They do study story books with a great deal of interest. However, when it comes to their studies, they feel bored. But, thanks to Rooster they will develop interest in their studies.
Yes! Your job can be fun and enriching!!
Even in the morning times when one is not motivate to do the work, HUMMING BIRD can help.
Interest to do your job
Not to lose interest in your work, DRAGON FLY will help you
When you are getting bored with doing the same routine work look at the picture of DOLPHIN and immediately you will get a surge of energy.
If you dislike your current job, you will not find a new job
Many people say that “I don’t like this job”. With the result they will not give their hundred percent to their work.
Cursing the employer and everyday going to the work with lot of resentment, in all situation you will not get any other job till you give your hundred percent.
Suddenly will dislike a place and feel somebody is bossing over you and recognition is not there or proper remuneration is not there. In all such cases, PELICAN will work wonders and make that person give hundred percent in the present job.
If you are not getting a new job then find out how you treat the current job.
Call upon HORSE, when:
- You don’t want to be a slave to somebody, for example to your boss at work
- To have freedom from workplace – you are stuck with lots of work and not able to get out of office. And it’s already late.
- Say, you are away on a holiday for 10 days. Nobody from office should disturb you.
- When a task couldn’t be completed, or you need strength to complete the work
- When we want to come out of dire straits, for example the economic downturn in US (you could project it on to US)
- It gives you leadership qualities